Thank you for using our services
What personal data do we collect and when do we collect it?
- We ask you for certain personal information to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
- This personal information will include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
- payment or credit card information;
- your postal address or street address; and
- your username and password.
- We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Updating your information:
- All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the "user preferences" associated with their account. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated.
Terms of this policy:
- You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services.
- You may not order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services if you do not accept this policy.
- You may not access our website or order our goods or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
- By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
- We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices.
Questions and Feedback:
- We will endeavour to resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner.